cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDoc setting through ACC_GL_POSTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

I am willing to post an IDOC ( Msg type : ACC_GL_POSTING or any other) for FI Transaction G/L Posting without using any user exits. Is there any way to post it with standard setting???

Thanks in advance,

Audy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please try to give more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karun,

Actually, I was trying to create an IDoc'ACC_GL_POSTING' for certain G/L postings without using MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE function explicitely ; but finally got configuration for cross-system company code setting in SALE transaction. This can create IDoc FIDCC01 or FIDCC02 whenever an FI doc. is posted. We just need to create a partner profile for it...

Is there any other setting which can generate IDoc ACC_GL_POSTING in similler way??...Like using some SPRO setting??

Also while posting same IDOC i.e. 'ACC_GL_POSTING' using standard process code 'BAPI' , we need many conversions , custom checks etc....

My problem is, Which is better way?? write a big code in exit of posting program or write separate Z-posting program tio post IDoc..

Thanks and regards,

Audy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would staright away say that writing the code in exit is the better way to handle the modification.

Very first advantange is upward compatible i.e would not be any issues after the version upgrade.

Next advantage would be less development effort as compared to developing Z* to post it and the solution is going to be more robust.

Hope this clarifies your question.

Thank you.

regards,

Karuna.M