Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave of Absence not taking in account Week-end's

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We did configure Leave of Absence , and we have a problem, it not taking in account the week-end's .

I leave Friday to the next Tuesday , and 5 days of Leaves are deducted , instead of 3 days .

What can be wrong ? Thank you for helping .

Regard's

Christophe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

check your counting rules - counting rules - counting rules.

bas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

check the counting rules assigned to the absence, table T556C

for which days are flagged (ticked) to be counted (Sat & Sun) then unflag them or it could be the Day Types are flagged and one of them should not be flagged for counting.

Cheers

Rona

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rona ,

Thank you that was helpfully , if the day is a holiday like 4 of July and midle of the week .

The config to check is also the area (counting rules ?)

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the counting rule for the absence the "Holiday Class" section and tick or untick the appropiate boxes. Test entering this absence over different public holidays just to be sure the right boxes are ticked.

Hope this helps

Rona

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rona ,

Thank you . Do I have to generate someting like "Work Schedules" after I change the counting rules ?

And how can I check if my Holidays (defined in the callendar) have which "Holiday Class" assigned to them ?

Christophe .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

No need to generate the work schedules...

Work schedules only needs to be generated when you make some changes with Dialy Work Schedule, Period Work Schedule or Break schedule...but not for the counting rules

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe

Work schedule do not need to be generated as counting rules apply to absences.

If there are absences already in the system for future leave accross a public holiday, then these absences will need to be re-booked - run RPTBPC10 for those employees with future leave, this will fix the absence quota deductions, or if you only have one or two absences then you can maintain the absence and save, this will change the absence base on the counting rule.

To check holidays in the calendars with holiday class assigned - go to SCAL and select public holidays -> select all the public holidays and then definition button, this will list all the public holidays with the class definitions.

Hope this helps

Regards

Rona