Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER EXIT in MIR7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. I've got such problem:

that in MIR7 there are 2 example documents:

700000001 - the pre-posting document

600000001 - the posting FI document

I assume that 600000001 is generated from the 700000001

... and ...

line items texts of the 700000001 are kept in RBCO-SGTXT whilst

line items texts of the 600000001 are kept in BSEG-SGTXT

the problem is that in our system description in RBCO-SGTXT exists whilst in BSEG-SGTXT it does not exist .

So ... could You give me some tip how to set information flow in such way that description will be in both RBCO-SGTXT and BSEG-SGTXT ?

1. Can You tell me does andy CALL-CUSTOMER-FUNCTION from MIR7 (SAPLMR1M) can be used in that case?

2. Where can I find english decription about customer functions used in MIR7? In code there are german comments and I completely don't understand them

I'd be thanks forhelp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

2. Where can I find english decription about customer functions used in MIR7? In code there are german comments and I completely don't understand them :|--->try [Language Tool of Google.com|http://www.google.com.sg/language_tools?hl=en]

regards

Prabhu

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

2. Where can I find english decription about customer functions used in MIR7? In code there are german comments and I completely don't understand them :|--->try [Language Tool of Google.com|http://www.google.com.sg/language_tools?hl=en]

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

I checked MIR7 in debugger and there is CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '004' called every action in the screen. But now I've got a problem because I don't know when how to catch the moment of saving document.

I'm thinking about checking the sy-ucomm. The button which post document has got 'BU' function code assigned. But isn't it danger?

IF ( sy-ucomm EQ 'BU' ) .
  ... customer code
ENDIF .

There can be somewere in other sub-screens a button with the same function ocde which use could trigger some destructive action by calling customer code?

Maybe You have some suggestions? I'm really ambarassed about that topic.Greet.