cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not reflecting in EP for Adobe Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a couple of Custom ISR's and PCR's which are launched in Enterprise Portal.

So, we designed the <i><b>ADOBE INTERACTIVE FORMS</b></i> using SFP Txn in ECC 5.0 and attached them to appropiate scenario in QISRSCENARIO txn.

And we successfully launched that Interactive Form in the Enterprise Portal by creating an appropiate IView which calls the appropiate Application.

To get some default values, we have implemented a BADI Definition QISR1. And this data is also getting fetched properly.

But, we have a small change of addition of a new field to the Adobe Form. So I had changed the form accordingly and done the needed Customization to synchronize the Form properties with the CHARACTERISTICS of the Scenario.

And we had also added the needed JAVASCRIPT/FORMCALC scripts as per our requirement to our new field.

Also, we added the necessary coding to fetch the data for this field in that BADI which is earlier used.

After doing all these, when we tried testing this in ENTERPRISE PORTAL. But these changes have not reflected immediately.

It took around 6 hours for the changes to reflect in the ENTERPRISE PORTAL.

I have not done any changes to the WORKFLOW TEMPLATE which is also a part of this development.

Why is it taking this much time to reflect these changes?

Is it BUFFER PROBLEM?

Is there any way of clearing any BUFFERS to get these changes reflected in ENTERPRISE PORTAL immediately?

Please let us know...

My development had slowed down drastically due to this problem...

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

In our system i could not find BADI QISR1. We are in ECC 5.0. I was trying to create that BADI but the system is not allowing to do that. Is there anyway to get that BADI. Please let me know

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

I want to do the same thing, we created some "Z" Adobe Forms by SFP Tx, But i don´t know what more make for display them in SAP Portal..

How did you do it ?

Pleas,,, help, help. help

Tnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's my problem only.

Coming to my FORMCALC/JAVASCRIPT Problem,I made some mistakes in my scripts, which lead me to this confusion.

And coming to my BADI Method problem which I mentioned below...I didnt activate my BADI Method, but I was expecting those changes to be there in EP. I checked these methods carefully and found that my METHOD is not ACTIVE.After ACTIVATION of my method, I can see the CHANGES happening perfectly.

So there is absolutely <b>NO BUFFER PROBLEM</b> from <i>ADOBE INTERACTIVE FORMS</i>.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar