cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiment 6.0 - External candidate search for Jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configuration situation: I have configured the search functionality and the OTR text.

Requirement is to add State and City to the external candidate search for jobs page.

Z search template element using "FROZEN_REQUI_JOB_INFORMATION"-region field has been created. This custom search element has been assigned to the template. Also a custom search group has been created and assigned to relevant application.

Issue: In the BSP page for external candidate job search, only the cities are showing up without the state. Further more, if you select a country, the city is not getting restricted according to the selected country.

The class used is CL_HRRCF_BRANCH.

If I want to get the region and city onto the standard BSP page, will the class have to be modified? Any other ideas?

Assistance appreciated.

Regards, Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If i understood correctly, the requirement is to add state and city fields to external candidate job search. For that follow the procedure.

1) In "Define Search Template Elements" node, copy the element "FRO_REQ_JOB_INFO_COUNTRY_LB"

to "XXX" and make entries to "FIELD". For city add "CITY" to FIELD fields in "Attributes of infotype category" and "Data Collection". For Region add "region" to FIELD fields in "Attributes of infotype category" and "Data Collection".

2) Add this element to search template 0021at "Assign Search Template Elements to Search Templates"node.

3) Then assign the search template to search group 0005 at node "Assign Search Templates to Search Template Groups".

Now u should be able to see the fields with drop down lists on BSP screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar, Thanks for the response.

First of all, the element :FRO_REQ_JOB_INFO_COUNTRY_LB" is not available. I am trying several other elements but still no luck. Also, I recreated the profiles, stopped the RCF_periodical_services program etc, but still no luck.

I thought adding state and city was standard.

Any one else have any ideas?