cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll posting not required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it posible not posting a off cicle payroll? how?

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The company is a "cash savings" which is not carried on the SAP system for accounting,

This control is carried on a separate system, SAP payroll control deductions and

Loans of the "cash saving" and interface information to the system mentioned earlier.

But as the "cash savings" period is one year, we have to make the cut of the "cash saving",

for that when employee is termination will be paid his savings from the cut-off date to

termination date, this payment is done through SAP.

but to make these cuts we have to run a off-cycle payroll to the cut-off date of

"cash savings", to update balances, to execute it generates a wage type for transfer payment,

but this amount do not pay accounting dept. it is done through a check which is generated

in the system controls the "cash savings" with their interests and we only run a payroll

for initialize balances but as a "virtual payment", the payroll will generate certain

concepts that are configured accounted for but we do not want none of that is accounted for.

excuse my English, I hope you understand my explanation

greetings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

because this off cicle payroll is only informative, but generate wage types which are posted, we want is not posting.

but as this payroll can be run on any date, we want to see how we can not posting.

is informative and should not affect the accounting.

thanks.

greetings

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds strange....

You are generating wage types which are relevant to posting but you are using it for informative purpose....Then who will bear the cost of that payroll or those generated WT's???

I dont know but you might be generating taxes out of it....

Can you please elaborate the informative scenario then I might be able to guide you?????

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you want to post it? Any specific reason....as a business policy all the expenses and liabilities generated needs to be posted.

Arti