cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Key for Xcelsius 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we obtain the activation key for Xcelsius 2008? We've have tried the SAP support site but so far we have had no luck. Please point us in the right direction.

Thanks,

Minh Nguyen

JAMS Inc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have obtained a key for our 3 upgrades for Xcelsius 2008 but only ONE of them activates. Please Assist!

Jody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jody,

Xcelsius 2008 does not "activate". If two of your serial numbers are providing invalid keycode messages, please see this thread: . If this does not resolve your error, please post again with more details as to what is happening, it is not an activation error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xcelsius 2008 does not use the activation process. You will however need your keycode when installing the software. You should have received a keycode in your purchase confirmation email or with the boxed product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

I removed Xcelsius Engage 2008 from my PC and tried to reinstall it to overcome the export to AIR problem I have been facing, since someone in the SAP forum suggested this as a possible fix. However, I keep getting an invalid keycode error message on trying to reinstall Xcelsius. Could you please help?

I have sent you my keycode via a separate email.

Many thanks

Michael