cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Crystal Reports 9.2 - Peachtree GL Account numbers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to modify a standard CR report that outputs sales crosstabulated by customer and month of sale. I would like to exclude sales from certain GL account numbers so that only certain types of product sales are included in the report, but I can't seem to find a variable to allow me to write a formula to do this. Any suggestions are extremely welcome!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Contact Peachtree for support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, they do have variables for JrnlRow.GLAcntNumber and JrnlHdr.GLAcntNumber , and using the "is one of" restrictor I should be able to get it to return just sales info from the 10 accounts I'm trying to look at. However, should is the operative word because when I try to run the report nothing happens - I get a blank page with the correct header/footer stuff but no cross-tab. It takes a good while getting there too - 3-4 minutes. My intuition says it's trying to do the search and choking. Any other ideas/workarounds?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not use a record selection formula to restrict the report to only specific account numbers - or omit those you don't wish to see?

Start with the Select Expert and if you can't do it there go to the actual record selection formula and do it there.

Some idea of which account numbers you wish to omit would be good.