cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR Process 02 GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I cannot see any documents for process 02, How should be customizing master data account???

if an account have activated "open item management" should appear in process 03.

If an account doesn`t have activated "open item management" should be appear in process 02

How do the system know when to use what process??

Im a little confused, because I cannot continue with the customizing ICR.

thanks in advance

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucio,

Please read through https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16561616&messageID=5849554

For process 002 you need to create a special ledger in the sender systems. You have to create a ledger selection for this ledger. In the ledger selection you can determine which document lines are relevant for process 002. Here is a typical ledger selection:

ACCIT_GLX-VBUND NE '' AND BSEG-XOPVW = ''

This makes sure that only document lines where a partner is posted will be included in process 002. The second statement makes sure that no document lines which are posted to an account with open item management will be included in process 002.

I hope this information together with the other thread will help you get started.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph

I set up ledger from my Company, five companies are in the same system for reconciliation only one is in another system (ECC 5.0)

In my reconciliation system the sender ledger is the same that the receiving ledger is it correct?

in my company that is on another system, is diferent?

Example

Reconsoliation system sender X1 , receiving X2

other system Sender Y1, receving X2

is is correct?

All accounts with trading partner will be include in this process, or only the accounts that don`t have open items.

thanks in advance

Thanks Ralph

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucio,

You can set up the same sender and receiver ledgers in both systems:

Reconciliation system: Sender Ledger X1 , Receiving Ledger X2

Other System: Sender Ledger X1, Receving Ledger X2

If you set up the ledger selection the way I described it all document lines which are posted with a trading partner and are posted to an account without open item management will be posted to the special ledger and included in process 002.

Open item managed account are reconciled in process 003. This is for both GL accounts and subledger accounts.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ralph

I cannot see still documents for special ledger from Process 02 GL account. I run Tcode GCU1 the follow message appear

"This document was not posted to any ledger because of Customizing setting"

What can I do for Special Ledger master data?

thanks in advance

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucio,

Check whether all required companies are assigned to the ledger. Then check whether you assigned all necessary activities to the ledger (recommendation: use function Activities like G/L). For the individual activities you need to select the appropriate Posting Indicator (recommendation: 3) and the flag Write line items needs to be checked.

You can also use transaction GCD1 for analysis why the data is not transferred when running GCU1. BTW, if you had to correct any master data (partner assignment for customer/vendor/GL accounts) you may want to consider using transaction GCU1N instead (see note 1234358).

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph

I checked the comment about special ledger, but when I try to sep up Field Movement doesn`t appear any, have I to cuzomizing this?

What Field movement can I use?

Thanks in advance