cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I got problem with regard to costing based COPA. Here KE30 report gross profit is not matching with FI gross profit. They are following decrete manufacturing. They r asking to match each component in report with GL balance. I told them It is not possible because in COPA we are following cost of sales method and in case of FI we follow period accounting. There will be timing difference. But they are not agreeing with this concept. They are saying that whatever the method may be, it is not hitting their p&l account. In each process it is hitting b&s items (that means RM receipt, wip, and FG.). At the time of billing it affects both in FI and COPA. Even entries may be posted before billing in FI there is no effect in P&L like that they are saying. I think we can match cogs only. But here they have not mapped VPRS condition type. In the Ke30 report jst they added all the components and showed as COGS. Now How can I match all the line items in ke24 with COGS gl account line items? Please help me.

Regards

Janardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Jay,

Did you try the FI -COPA reconciliation report to make a note of the differences between FI and COPA.

Normally we reach gross margin by

Revenues - Cogs ( material +labor ....) - variances- assessments( from cost centers ).

Check if any of the above are not mapped to value fields in COPA.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I checked all the configuration steps. everything is ok. How can I get COPA/FI reconciliation report? My question is how to match ke24 line items with COGS GL accounts line items. In ke24 we donot have direct cogs line items. Only components line items are available. They wont match with component gl accounts( consumption accounts) line items. plz reply ASAP.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with this t code KEAT.

Sateesh