Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message RW 630: Reversal not possible

jody_mancini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We must post a reversal of a FI document, but when the program tries to make this reversal, the following error is shown:

Error in document: BKPFF 580000007585622008 RPE050 Reversal in component Financial Accounting not possible.

The FI document to reverse is: 5800000015 and the document 5800000075 doesn't exist in the BKPF (neither for CC 8562 and FY 2008 nor for all others CC and FY)

Do you know which could be the cause of this error?

Many thanks,

BR

Jody Mancini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might need to check the following 2 things:

1. Is the document you are trying to reverse is posted directly in FI or it's posted via MM/SD to FI?

if yes, then you can't just reverse in FI directly.

2. whether this document is related to inter-company?

If yes, then you can't reverse the standalone document, it would require to reverse the inter-company document.

I hope this might help you.

Thanks....

jody_mancini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I checked these two cases, but the problem has not been solved.

I forgot to see that we are tring to make this reversal with the BAPI: "BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_REV_POST" and there are similar in which the invoices have been correctly reversed. Do you know if there is a problem in this function module?

I've checked in the table and the document to be reversed is in the BKPF table!

Jody Mancini.

Edited by: Jody Mancini on Sep 22, 2008 12:42 PM

Edited by: Jody Mancini on Sep 22, 2008 12:44 PM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this document (that is to be reversed) was entered manually in SAP or through IDOC?

Regards,

Eli

jody_mancini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document to be reversed is posted with a BAPI (BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST) using data transferred through IDOC.

Now this document must be reversed, but I've this problem, do you know why?

Thanks,

Jody Mancini.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Documents posted through IDOC cannot be reversed.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jody_mancini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

The document that we are tring to reverse is cleared, and so its reveresal isn't possible.

We don't know because have this error message, and not a simple error that notice "Reversal is not possible". We will make a check on table to before verify if the documet is cleared or not.

BR,

Jody Mancini.