SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RICEF Objects in Funds Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me on the following issues with regard to RICEF objects in FM:

1) Reports -

>>> Available Budget Report ( Budgeted Amount + Carryover/forward - Precommitment - Commitments - Actuals = Available Budget)

2) Interfaces -

>>>Process to Load The Budget Into FM

3)Conversion -

>>> Load Commitment Item Master Data

please give some idea how to work on these process.

Thanks,

suri

1 REPLY 1

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suri,

I started to work in SDN forum yesterday and I saw that your inquiry was not answered.

I am not sure if you still have the issue.

I do not know what is RICEF but I work in PSM-FM area and I will try to help you in the questions.

Answer 1

========

Create an own report with a field named Available Budget like a calculation of all these other standard fields.

You can do this in the following menus:

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Information System -> Drilldown Reports

You need to create one form and one report to each report that you want.

Check also the documentation available in the menu.

Answer 2

========

Check the following menu

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Budget Control System (BCS) -> Budgeting -> Tools -> Business Add-Ins for Budgeting (BAdIs) -> BAdI: Enhance Budget Entry Documents

Answer 3:

=========

Check the following menu:

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Master Data -> Account Assignment Elements -> Commitment Item -> Copy Commitment Items -> Import Commitment Items from External File

I hope it helps you

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.