cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Definition description in CM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How can I display the description of Project Definition and the description of WBS element in CM01?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CM01, double click on the requirement line--- u will be in the details of the capacity screen... in the menu bar there is a tab "choose fields". from this choose the field WBS element and drag it to left...

A separate column will be displayed for each capacity requirement

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want see the Description of Project Definition and the Description of WBS Element in the detail list of the capacity screen. These fields are not avaiable for selection, how can I make them visible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is not there in the std. screen selection. Only the description for order i.e. network can be selected.

I can think of two ways to cater this requirement-

1. Go for the development to add the new fields in the selection. You need to use module pool SAPMC65A for this.

2. There is a possible way out avoiding the development. We can make use of the user defined fields of activities. Since the user defined fields are available for selection... we can copy the description (upto 20 characters) and can display in the report.

Regards