cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate valuations in SAP R3 and with SAP RE-FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am searching for a good specific SW or tool for doing real estate valuations; concretely, we need the following:

- An application integrated on a bidirectional way with SAP R3, making possible to obtain the necessary data for the valuation from SAP and, after that, to have the option to save it in SAP.

- It must offer the possibility to obtain data and reports, especially in Excel.

- It has to offer the possibility to do simulations and estimations.

- To be transparent in relation to the algorithms and parameters used to calculate the assets valuations.

Do you know any SW or tool integrated with SAP R3 and in compliance with these requirements? SAP RE u2013 FX could cover this functionality?

I will be very grateful if you could indicate me the links for some documentation, if it could be available.

Thank you very much,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laura,

unfortunately there is obviously no expert know how available in the forum concerning this topic. Therefore I suggest that you may contact your local consulting partner for further assistance.

Regards, Franz

Edited by: Franz Posch on Feb 17, 2009 3:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've some experience with this issue. We made a project based on BI with integrated planning that allow us to collect all costs from SAP PS and plan main costs. The product was an excel cashflow planning tool that calculates NPV, IRR and other economic ratios.

There was a monthly version of the project and automatic planning algorithms with quarterly reviews by business experts.

If you need further information, contact me.

Kind regards,

Alfred Roig

FACT Consulting

Spain.

Edited by: Alfred Roig on May 13, 2009 5:10 PM