cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated report In BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All...

Have any body experienced such a scenario like integration report on MM,PS(project system),CO, and FI..since i need to extract from the tables like EKKO,EKPO,BSEG,COSP,BKPF,BPEG,EKKN, etc..i tried to build the view but For ex: if all tables put together data is 15K means when i join in a view data records are high in number more than 5Million....and more over i could not able to create a view on BSEG since that is cluster table....

How feasible if i extract from FM..

Can any one please share their experiences..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_verbaan2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It's quite a job but possible using FM. You need to put in place a delta-mechanism however to prevent masses of data to be loaded as you describe. We did it (for Special Ledger and underlying tables) using a Z-table holding the timestamp of the last extraction which related to the posting, creation & change dates of the different tables. First visualize all tables and there relationships so you have an fetching sequence for your ABAP-coding.

Good luck!

Grtx

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi marco,

thanks for your reply, its informative ..i solved this problem by taking some some standard data sources, we need to test those,will update you soon.

Can i share how you did it, do u have any document how you did it, i will share it when the test succeds.

Regards

Ram