cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display attributes to Navigational attributes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have display attribute in my cube and I suppose to convert that display attribute into navigational attribute.How can I go about it?I am working on BI 7.Points will be definitely assigned.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to infoobject - change infoobject - go in attributes tab - click on detail/navigation attribute - there select your required attribute - near to that you will find one column navigational attribute on/off - click on that check box to make it navigational from display attribute - save infoobject - activate it.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that is allready there but only I need to do is I have make them for avaialble in CUBE for this I have to go and make check mark?thats it right?

For this I may not need to delete the contents of the CUBE correct if I am wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the context menu of the cube goto change and double click the required info object it will take you to the info object window there you do the settings for converting Nav Attr and then save& Actiavte .it will be effective in the cube .

Regards

Vels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right vasu

just go in your cube - go in tab navigational attribute - n mark it

Regards

Swati

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

for Converting display attributes to Navigational attribute you have to go to that infoobject change mode -> and in attributes tab double click on the required attribute tio chnage into to navigationational ( ot click on check box) to covert to navigational attribute and activate that main intoobject.

and come to Cube and go to change mode and click on Navigation folder and chec the box on navigational attribue and activate the cube and use that navigational attribue in Query.

Hope This helps,

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos