Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem Deleting Enhancement

I had an implicit enhancement in a fm. All was good.

I created another, in a fm from the same fgrp. We decided we did not want it.

I went to the code to remove (undo) it.

This seems to have ntrodiced some inconsistancy,

I can no longer look at any of hte members of the fgrp.

I get the error

Short text                                                                                
Field symbol has not yet been assigned.                                                                                
What happened?                                                                                
Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                           
    The current ABAP program "CL_ENH_CONTAINER_HOOK_IMPLS===CP" had to be                           
     terminated because it has                                                                      
    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                                                                                
Error analysis                                                                                
You attempted to access an unassigned field symbol                                              
    (data segment 32775).                                                                                
...                                                                                
Information on where terminated                                                                                
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_ENH_CONTAINER_HOOK_IMPLS===CP" -                        
      in "IF_ENH_CONTAINER_HOOK_IMPLS~GET_ENH_POS".                                                       
     The main program was "RSFUNCTIONBUILDER ".                                                                                
In the source code you have the termination point in line 62                                         
     of the (Include) program "CL_ENH_CONTAINER_HOOK_IMPLS===CM00J".                                      

Any ideas on how to remedy this (without deleting the orignal enh if possible).

Thanks...

...Mike

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question