Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error while installing ESR for Netweaver CE 7.1 EHP1

I download the ESR-Files from SAP-Marketplace, when I start the installation of ESR I got a password-popup. The password validation with the valid user-/password-combination failed. The checkPasswdViaUpdateJar.log.-File shows:

nomask is true

Password to check:

Checking password

host: IWDFVM2160

p4 port: 50104

username: Administrator

instanceDir:D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee

Applying jars statically to classpath. --> D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee/j2eeclient

Adding to classpath: D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee/j2eeclient

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcexception~impl.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcjeclientlibimpl.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcje~leanClient.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcloggingjavaimpl.jar

Creating context.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.tc.logging.Location.getLocation(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sap/tc/logging/Location;

at com.sap.engine.frame.client.ClientFactory.<clinit>(ClientFactory.java:22)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getCTC(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:609)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBroker.checkCOs(P4ObjectBroker.java:1108)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getRemoteBroker(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:726)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getNextAvailableBroker(Destination.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getRemoteBroker(Destination.java:35)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:344)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.createInitialContext(CheckEnginePassword.java:143)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.checkPasswordAgainstEngine(CheckEnginePassword.java:122)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.main(CheckEnginePassword.java:69)

I suspect a missing path/set-statement, does anyone have a hint?

Thomas

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question