cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing ESR for Netweaver CE 7.1 EHP1

thomas_runke
Explorer
0 Kudos

I download the ESR-Files from SAP-Marketplace, when I start the installation of ESR I got a password-popup. The password validation with the valid user-/password-combination failed. The checkPasswdViaUpdateJar.log.-File shows:

nomask is true

Password to check:

Checking password

host: IWDFVM2160

p4 port: 50104

username: Administrator

instanceDir:D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee

Applying jars statically to classpath. --> D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee/j2eeclient

Adding to classpath: D:/usr/sap/CE1/J01/j2ee/j2eeclient

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcexception~impl.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcjeclientlibimpl.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcje~leanClient.jar

Adding to classpath: D:\usr\sap\CE1\J01\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.comtcloggingjavaimpl.jar

Creating context.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.tc.logging.Location.getLocation(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sap/tc/logging/Location;

at com.sap.engine.frame.client.ClientFactory.<clinit>(ClientFactory.java:22)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getCTC(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:609)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBroker.checkCOs(P4ObjectBroker.java:1108)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getRemoteBroker(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:726)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getNextAvailableBroker(Destination.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getRemoteBroker(Destination.java:35)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:344)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.createInitialContext(CheckEnginePassword.java:143)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.checkPasswordAgainstEngine(CheckEnginePassword.java:122)

at com.sap.lm.jspmadapter.standalone.utils.engine.CheckEnginePassword.main(CheckEnginePassword.java:69)

I suspect a missing path/set-statement, does anyone have a hint?

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ESR for EHP1 of CE 7.1 is still not available for download.

As per Donka Dimitrova from SAP BPM Product Management, it should be available this week.

You should give it a try then.

thomas_runke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Romit,

thank you for your hint. When the ESR is available in SDN for CE 7.1 EHP1 I try to install it.

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the link to the post.

I`ve found ESR and installed it sucesfully.

XI content i had found earlier.

Sergey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anybody already downloaded ESR for Ce Ehp1? As is see it is still not available for download:(

Best regards,

Sergey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Is your question regarding the ESR designtime (Enterprise Services Builder) or the XI content?

Regards,

Romit

thomas_runke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

if you download the ESR-Files from SAP-Marketplace the installation fails.

I got the Installation-DVD of Netweaver CE 7.1 (EHP1). The DVD contains a folder CompEnvAdditional(ESR)

With the following hint I installed the ESR successfully:

After the installation you got an empty ESR, you should download the content-files from SAP-Marketplace:

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/swdc

Download -> Support Packages' and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP content -> ESR content (XI Content) -> XI CONTENT ECC-DIMP -> XI CONTENT ECC-DIMP 600