cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Comp Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have been trying to figure out the place where the ECM resides in ECC 5.0. As far as I see, only PA - CM is available under PM. Do I need to have something additional(like extn 2.0) or something like that ? If it is related to the extn, can you tell me where to look at in the system which extn I am working on ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srivathsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can anyone tell how much time would it take to prepare Business blue print and complete the implementation with OM, PA and PY already in place? This is not ECM but PA-CM.

Thanks

Srivathsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also understand that it might be part of MSS business package since I do not find ECM under PM in my system. But I am not very sure abiut this.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You guys,

If I am to activate in Global Settings, I donot find any Global Settings under CM. I had a look at Global Settings under PM, but there is no such node where you can activate the same. Can you tell the swith or the exact node where I have to activate. That would be of great help.

Thanks

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srivathsa,

Please check the below link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/87/25e795efaa461da5ecd966157713d6/frameset.htm

ECM is a part of MSS business package

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> ECM is a part of MSS business package

NO.. MSS only provides the (WebDynpro) frontend to the ECM functionality but ECM as such is very much part of ECC.. You have to turn it on, in the IMG.. there is a switch Activate ECM under Global Settings..

~Suresh

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos