cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Viewer (Active x) Export Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a program that is written in VB6 with the Crystal Reports viewer running Version 7 Reports.

Also on the same server is another program written in VB6, using Crystal Reports 8.5 with the relevant viewer.

Each program is used over a Citrix remote connection. When running the program which uses crystal 7 reports various exports fail to work. After selecting the page range on these exports nothing else happens, no save dialog boxes are displayed. also no error are displayed.

Many Thanks for and help/advice in advanced.

Luke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

It seems that you are having issue through code.

Post your question here:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessobjects-sdk-forum]

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i should of said, The problem is via the export button on the report viewer. Which works fine on a large number of other systems/setups. Which is away from our code.

Thanks

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i should of said, The problem is via the export button on the report viewer. Which works fine on a large number of other systems/setups. Which is away from our code.

also exports like excel work fine. It only appears to be linked to the exports that ask for which page range you wish to export.

Thanks

Luke

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is happening in the Crystal Reports Desinger, please post this query to the Crystal Reports Design

forum:

That forum is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there. Also, all BOE queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ludek