cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of billing milestones using BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me to tell, which transaction I can use for confirming the billing milestone through BDC.

I tried CN22 (Network confirmations) where i can select network and activity, but when i select milestone for confirmation i can enter the actual date for one milestone (I do not have choice to select milestone as milestone number does not appear on screen).

Thank you in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If milestones are attached to activities than they can be confrmed automatically by confirming activity CN25..

If milestones are attached to wbs elements then they have to confirmed by entering actual dates only...

Regards

Abhinay

Edited by: Abhinay Gautam on Sep 17, 2008 6:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abhinay.

I am able to confirm the milestone, but if i have more than one milestone for an activity i dont have option of selection of the milestone. In this case i have to create one activity for each milestone.

I hope i could clarify the issue clearly.

Regards,

Shekhar

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make "Usage" as ur selection criterial and confirm it.

Regards

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Milestone is an event so I would assign only one milestone to one activity. If at all there are more than one milestone to an activity, act confirmation shud lead to confirmation of all milestone as all events will occur.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Shrikant.