cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Flow Master Page!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi a little teaser for you guys

I have developed a Purchase Order form and it consists of 4 master pages. And the form is set to duplex printing.

the second and the 4th master page has terms and conditions on the page therfore what i need is data flowing from the first design page needs to go to the third master page. Currently the data is displayed on the third page rather then the first. How can i rectify this issue

Pls Help !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can manipulate the properties of a subform in the Subform and Binding tabs of the Object palette.

Go to the Object Palette of your Subform and inside Pagination mention which master Page you need to

assign to that Subform.

I think your problem should be solved.

The following are the ways to define the properties of a Subform:

u2022 Give a meaningful name to the subform (recommended).

u2022 Enable the subform to span page breaks or force it to be rendered on the next page when the data is

merged.

u2022 Specify whether to lay down the subform after the previous subform, in the specified content area, or on a

page that is formatted according to the specified master page.

u2022 Specify whether to lay down the subform in the same content area as the previous or next subform.

u2022 Specify the flow order of merged data after the subform has been laid down.

u2022 Define the subform as visible, invisible, or hidden.

u2022 Specify a locale for the language to associate with the subform.

u2022 Specify whether the subform will repeat its objects each time a unique data item is provided for one of its

objects.

Regards,

Amit.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your reply. I have a main Subform called 'tables' and within that subform there are many other subforms.

Tables is placed on a design page. properties of the subform in the pagination tab is set to following previous and continue filling parent. theres also an option for overflow leader and and trailer which i have left blank. The second master page is a terms and conditions page as is the fourth master page as well. the Third master pages is where i need the data to flow to from the first design form. i have every option but i seem to be going wrong somewhere!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table is placed on a design page which consists of a table that pulls data through. the table is set in a subform that needs to paginate from to master page 3

thank you in advance