Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the Service Desk Message in "Solution_Manager"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone help me solving my problem,

We are using Solution Manager 4.0, and want to implement service desk for our systems. I have configured the solution manager service desk and we are able to rise the message from satellite system to solution manager, but i am not able to see those messages in "solution_manager" transaction under service desk in solman, but those messages are reflecting in transaction code "dnotifwl" under "No Processer assigned" option of Personal selection>Notifications Tab.

Pease guide me to resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Krishna.J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have create a BP as a messge processor. Intially you can assign the solman system as a messsge processor. This will be the defualt processor.Later you can change he message and assign the required id as a processor.

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you copy your service desk message type slfn into userown namespace for example zlfn? which authorisations do you have?

in the transaction dnotifwl you see only the message-type slf1 I think you must check wether it was create a slfn based on this slf1 messages.

regards nico

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Sep 18, 2008 8:14 AM

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Sep 18, 2008 8:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico Effenberger ,

Thanks for ur reply,

1.have not copied slfn to zslf but modified the entries of slf1 and using directly. When i try to copy either it is copying only the entries or saying Entry zslf does not exists in DNOC_TYPE_NOTIF.

2. I am having full authorisation sap_all, and sap_new for my system

3. yes i have created a slfn based on this slf1 messages.

It will be very helpfull if you could send me any doc related to solman service desk configuration you have done.

thanks & regards

Krishna Joish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You find all the docs on:

http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

or http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager

the problem above can also be a possible solution.

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Sep 18, 2008 1:44 PM