cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Login for BSP application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need some pointers on how you can enable SNC login for a BSP application, so that users do not have to type in their username and password.

Thanks,

Chen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chen,

If the R/3 server is configured to accept SNC login, it will automatically work for a BSP application too.

In addition, you can got transaction SICF, navigate to your application Node (For Eg: /sap/bc/bsp/sap/zxxx), and select the "Logon Data" tab and select Procedure = "Alternate Logon procedure" and scroll down to "Logon Procedure List" and set SSO Authentication as the first option.

If your WAS server is configured to accept SSO, then it will automatically work for the BSP Application too.

Regards

Gladson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gladson,

I tried making changes as suggested by you, but i still get the prompt for Username and password.

1) The R/3 Server is configured to accept SNC login, i log into R/3 via SNC.

2) I am not sure if the WAS is configured to accept SSO, how could i test if the WAS can accept SSO or not?

Thanks for your time,

Chen.

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TO check whether WAS is configured to accept SSO, execute the BSP Application SYSTEM & Page sso2test.htm.

The output will tell you whether SSO is configured or not.

Raja T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your time, I tried the webpage suggested by you and i still got a pop-up, seems like SSO is not enabled on the WAS.

All, Any other suggestions on SNC login(or anything similar), would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chen.

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configure the SSO using Tcode RZ10 & set the parameter login/accept_sso2_ticket as 1.

Check [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/41c43ac23cef2fe10000000a114084/content.htm] document more details on enabling SSO.

Raja