Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Currency

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

How exactly this Shopping cart Currency Works.

I have created a Shopping Cart with GBP(All Lines).

But the Total of the Shopping cart shows in EUR.

How exactly this Currency is determined ?

Thanks for the help.

erpMAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Requisitioner can select price at line items in differenet currencies, as a standard, the total value of the SC is converted in the CUR attribute content.

If your CUR is EUR, the total value of SC will be displayed in EUR irrespective of other currencies(e.g.GBP in your case) you may have at line item level.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashuthosh

Thanks for your kind reply.

What is CUR attribute content and where can i find this.

Regards

Srik

--erpMAN-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srik,

Attribute CUR can be found in organizational management plan, you can go to that through transaction pposa_bbp/ppoma_bbp, under attribute tab you can find all the attributes which are assigned to a particular, some of the attributes are assigned and some of them are inherited from the top level of the organization node.

regards,

IGA

0 Kudos

How would you handle it if you actually need to have the ability to purchase in multiple currency's? Ex. my users reside in the UK but do purchase from both US and UK vendors.

I've added 2 entries for Attribute = GBP and USD. The line item = GBP then net value is = GBP, but if I in the same cart change line item to USD and then click the REFRESH button, the net value should also change to GBP as well (It does not). How do I get this functionality to work? I'm only able to get one or the other to work.

Correct

Line Item = GBP, Net Value = GBP

or

Line Item = USD, Net Value = USD

Wrong

Line Item = GBP, Net Value = USD

or

Line Item = USD, Net Value = GBP

Thank you in advance for your assistance!!

Charles

Answers (0)