cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching between Configuration Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wanted to know whether there is any possibility of switching configuration scenarios based on certain conditions which will be specified in Receiver Determination.

The Scenario goes like this.

Assume there are three Configuratin Scenarios CS1, CS2, CS3.

CS1 is a global one which has a Sender communicaion channel and Sender Agreement. On the receiver determication of this CS1, I would like to add some coniditions based on which Receiver Service is determined. At this point I would like to Switch to CS2 if condition 1 is true else Switch to CS3.

In CS2 and CS3 I would like to give the Receiver Agreement and Interface determination.

I know my requirment is strange as there is no need at all to Switch between Configuration Scenarios. Just wanted to avoid all configurations to be done in one CS as the there might be hundreds of receivers and spilting would become easier to maintain.

Thanks for comments..

Regards,

Bharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Configuration Scenario help you to structure and organize your configuration data in the Integration Directory.

SO i dont think it matters if u r keeping ur Sender communicaion channel and Sender Agreement in CS1and

the Receiver Agreement and Interface determination in CS2/CS3.CS is not a object.

u can do it...just go to objects and create

rcvr dtrmination

interface dtrmntn

sender aggmnt

rcvr aggrmnt

then u asign these into ur CS's..

it will work...

Edited by: biplab das on Sep 17, 2008 9:22 PM

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharani,

You need not create multiple CS for this. You can create as many objects as possible in one single scenario itself. CS is just a high level abstraction to hold the various objects. Do not treat it like a separate object. It does not do any thing.

VJ