cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view and retrieve the full SOAP request message from XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to send an example XI SOAP request message to a customer, however I do not have a real server to test the service with. For this reason I have created both the web service consumer and provider in XI and I have managed to make them communicate successfully.

However, what I am not sure about is if I can retrieve the entire SOAP message request from XI. Is this possible?

If so, could anyone indicate how to retrieve it? Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Brodo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brodo,

So you want to test the webservice. First generate a wsdl of the web service by using Altova XMLSPY and the develop a client for the webservice. This client will take the SOAP request as input and and will execute and generate an output.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshay,

The services are already working. What I need is the full SOAP request message to send to my customer.

How do I view that in XI? From the monitor I can only see parts of it and not the entire thing.

Thanks, rgds,

Aldo

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you test it usng XML Sply or SOAP Sonar.. you will be able to look at the complete SOAP XML.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brodo,

I guess you can see the whole SOAP message request in the monitor. What do you mean by part of it?

Regards,

Akshay