Role assigment general termination
Is there some option to set (change to current date ) the "valid to" field for some profile to all users who have it assigned (valid to 31.12.9999) ?
We would like to revoke this specific role for all users but because the number of users it is impossible to remove it one by one.
I will appreciate any suggestion.
Thanks and Regards
Adrian Socaci replied
You can use transaction SU10
1. Click on "Authorization Data" Button
2. Put * next to the "User" field and push F8
3. Than use F5 to select All users from the List
4. Click on "Transfer" button
5. Now Click on Pen Button Shift+F6 to edit all users
6. Go to Roles Tab
7. Click on Remove checkbox (by default the checked box is Add)
8. Input your role name and the most important thing is to fill in the Valid From and Valid To fields too otherwise nothing is done.
So to work you have to write for Valid From: 1999/01/01 and Valid to: 9999/12/31
9. Click on Save Button.