Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

delete row at errors in table control (ITAB-mark is not updating with X )

Hi,

i have created table control with 2 mandatory fields, delete functionality is working fine when data populated in those fields, but when data was not there in those fields and when i try to select that particular row and delete it. It was not deleting and error msg is coming as 'make an entry in all required fields'.

basically i wrote code for deleting in at exit-command module and added function type for the delete button as 'E' too. Basically that functionality is triggering perfectly but my internal table - MARK is not updating with 'X' to delete it.

delete itab where mark = 'X'.

itab-mark is not updating with 'X' when i select the row and try to delete it since it has an error as 'make an entry in all required fields'. i need to delete a selected record even it has errors. Could any one suggest me. I made the 2 fields mandatory in screen painter only. Is there any solution for this?

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Ok, continuing what I wrote (sorry, I missed the part that you put fields required) ... the fields should not be required in the screen painter. Then make the validation that the fields have values in module modify_itab giving error message. This surely works!

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question