Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery blocked- also order was released

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have made settings in ova8 for credit management including for order ,goods issue and delivery itself. WE are using 000012 for all.

When an order was blocked and released we thought it would not go again through credit checking.

However, there are a number of cases where the delivery is suddenly blocked or the printing of picking list also above scenario was used.

there were no changes to the order value in the meantime.

Anyone with potential solutiopns to this or settings I have to make somewhere else? (FSCM is used).

Thanks

Hein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have made two credit groups {one for order, one for delivery} assigned to your credit control area. Now check if you have made the status block active {for static field} in both the cases and open orders and deliveries are activated. If the status block is active for both then it means you will have credit check at both the levels.. ie. sales order and delivery and then you'll have to release both the documents once they are created.

Do let me know on the same.

Hrishi

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for that

We have actually these two groups and one for goods issue.

however, it should be possible to have the check excluded once succesful and released.

There is the field 'No check' and you can put in routine. is this doing what I want if I enter here 2 - delivery?

pl let me know.

Thanks

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

Check in config field "No of days", if you have an entry there, it means that the credit release will expire after those days.

Let us know

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

I haven't worked with this in a very long time but if my memory doesn't fail me, if you have this field set for 180, it means that the credit release is valid for 180 days, so if the delivery is created within those 180 days it will not get re-checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check ova8 released documents are still unchecked,

under that no of days will rgere check .

Credit check: Number of days without check

Specifies the number of days after which a changed document must be re-checked for credit.

Use

This function is used for checking documents that have already been released by a credit representative, but that have subsequently been changed. The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have an entry of 180 days here.

Can you confirm that this is also valid for documents that are sales orders and then are delivered?

I am sure this is valid that a Sales Order gets rechecked after 180 days. But is also the other case covered, that an order is delivered and a delivery document is created? Is this document then checked?

Thanks

Hein