cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO purchase order non MRP relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create a document type which is non MRP relevant? For instance, if we place an article XXXXXX in a NB purchase order, the article XXXXXX is MRP relevant and will be listed in MD04.

Is it now possible to create the article XXXXXX in for instance a ZUB purchase order and that it won't be listed in MD04?

We want to do this because we create a large order on which we place call offs. Now I know we could work with scheduling agreements, but it is in one way or another possible to create a purchasing document in which items are non MRP relevant?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The relevancy doesn't depend on the document type. If you create a PO with account assignment, the PO won't appear on MRP list (generally). If you receive goods against this PO your stock won't change (increanse).

You should describe your business requirement because I don't think that scheduling agreement and PO that doesn't appear on MRP list are sensible alternatives for the same solution.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your respons. I have marked this question as answered. Although, I do have a kind of extra simular question: can we somewhere change that a certain account assignment is stock dependent. Meaning, we create a PO to acc assgnmnt P (project with WBS element). If we then receive the stock via MIGO, the stock hasn't increased.... Thx!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After GR through MIGO, I dont see why the stock will not increase. Where u r checking the stock? It will be special stock under a WBS element. Select option "also select special stock" if u r checking in MMBE or MB52.

Pls revert back

Edited by: BNR on Sep 22, 2008 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was also what I was expecting, but I don't see the special stock even if I do select the special stock indicator. Is there somewhere in customizing a setting which determines if WBS-stock is being displayed or not? Thx, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check the material type setting in SPRO. Logistic-general-material master-basic setting-material type-Define attributes of material types. Execute, select the material type and check quantity/value updating option. Inside u will find a check box for qty updating. Just see if it is checked?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Please answer:

1. List the goods movement in MB51. Can you see any value in SLoc field (in the raw of mvt 101 /GR/)?

2. Which stock report are you using? Are you using the proper organisational level?

Thanks,

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

1. Yes, I do see any value but those are the non WBS-stock material.

2. Yes, I am using the proper organisational levels.

It really doesn't show the special stock.

Hi BNR, I This is indeed the answer.

Thanks, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Means it was a problem with material type setting as I mentioned? Then I should get complete 10 points.

Edited by: BNR on Sep 24, 2008 1:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it was indeed. I have rewared you with points for 'very helpfull answer' because I could not check 'solved problem' due to the fact that this was already checked for the first part of this topic.

Aha, I have the solution: I reward you for your reply also. That means you even have 12 points which is more than 10...

Thanks again, Peter

Edited by: Peter Panis on Sep 24, 2008 1:44 PM