cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of mvt 541 and 543 in subcontracting order. explain me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please explain me the use of of the movement type 541 and 543 in subcontracting order

regards

madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Movement Type 541 Is used to Transfer Stock from Unrestricted to Subcontractors Stock Along with Trxn codes MIGO / MB1B / ME2O.

You Cannot use any Special Stock Indicator with Movement type 541.

Once You Transfered the Stock with this Movement the Same you Can Check at Subcontractors end using MMBE / MBLB / ME2O

The Movement type 543 is Consumption of Stock from Stock of Material provided to Vendor.

You Cannot Enter this Movement type 543 Manually. Once your Stock is Consumed and While Doing goods Receipt for Finished / End Product the Same Movement type 543 can be Seen in MIGO.

If you have any By Products / Scrap During Subcontracting Movement type 545 will Happen.

The Best Way to Know about the Movement types Details is Go to SPRO-MM-Inventory Management & Physical Inventory-Movement Types-Copy, Change Movement types and Click on Documentation.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Best Way to Know about the Movement types Details is Go to SPRO-MM-Inventory Management & Physical Inventory-Movement Types-Copy, Change Movement types and Click on Documentation

here until " change movement types " i followed ur steps

after that where to go and check for the documentaion

can you explain the steps

thanks

ganesh

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

541- material transferred to the subcontracting vendor. it will be valuated in your plant only even after transfer posting

543- material provided to the subcontractor is consumed.

when u transfer post the material to the subcontracting vendor(541), the material status only changes to 'stock provided to vendor'. but it will still be shown under ur plant in stock overview in MMBE.

But when u receive the finished goods after subcontracting by 101

u will update the system with the consumption of the component materials provided to the subcontractor.it will be automatically done by movement type 543.

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I have watched this thread as i had a similar question. When we do the MIGO with movt type 101, the system should automatically perform mvt type 543 and consume the components issued to the vendor from the subcontracting stock. But that is not happening and the system still shows that the stock is with the subcontracting vendor in ME2o and MMBE. Any help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded.

Thanks

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

once you create a po

you will issue components to vendor by using

Me2o during which Movt type 541 is triggerred

and stock of components appear as " stock of material provided to vendor ""..special stock O

When you received the Finished goods

using MIGO

101 movement type will be used for receiving FG

543 triggers automatically and issues the components

Material Document

101 + Receive in the new Material after sub-contract

543 - Clear the quantity in Material Provision for Vendor

thanks

Prasanna

award if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

541 Transfer posting unrestricted-use stock - stock of material provided to vendor

With this movement type you provide the subcontractor with the components required for subcontract orders . The quantity is posted into unrestricted-use stock of material provided to vendor.

If there is a goods receipt for a subcontract order (101), the consumption of components is posted from this stock.

The transfer posting can be posted via a delivery in Shipping.

Possible special stock indicators:

None

543 Consumption from stock of material provided to vendor

This movement cannot be entered manually.

The consumption of components for a subcontract order is posted using goods receipt for purchase order (101). It can be corrected by means of a subsequent adjustment.

For special stock indicators E and Q, you must ensure that the quantity is not posted to the stock of material provided to vendor, but to the unrestricted-use sales order or project stock.

Possible special stock indicators:

E, O, Q

i think it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

541 - Transfer of unrestricted-use stock to subcontracting stock

543 - Consumption from subcontracting stock

Vivek