cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods determination in the delivery document ??????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am working on SD module

I have a problem that I created a sales order that for every 100 pc 2 free pc will be given then I created the delivery order for 50 pc only but the system puts 2 free pc I tried again to change the delivery quantity to 10 pc but the system did not change the free goods quantity although when creating the free goods condition record I put Free goods delivery control u201CEu201D

Regards

Jacopo Françoise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need to check your copy controls settings from your order type to delivery type

At header level maintain these

order requirements 001

combination requirements 051

Header data 001

At item level

order requirements 101

item data 101

business data 2

update doc flow yes

POS/neg +

Once again i rechecked it today it works well for me when i change quantitites in deliveries also

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Sep 18, 2008 3:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the copy control but still the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check with me the item category TANN settings, and the problem I guess is in the Free goods delivery control, is there is any configuration or activation for this control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on vbn1 where u mention minimum untidy 100 system will not allow u to create 50 sales order but u give 50 in vbn1 system will allow to create order above 50 .

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My settings was checked only in delivery

I created the order for 100 and two was determined free

Saved the order

created the delivery

in that i changed the delivery qty to 50 and it is working

Free items was changed to 1

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not working in the delivery , I changed the quantity in the delivery but the free goods not changed even if I put the quantity less than the minimum quantity for free goods

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess the following is happening....

If the order quantity is more than 100 say 200 and then the free goods will be 4.

In the delivery, upto a quantity of 100, the free goods quantity will be 2. Any quanitity more than 100, the free goods quantity will be 4.

Please create an order for 200 or 300 quantity and then create a delivery only for 100 quantity and then the free goods should be changed to 2. If the quantity is more than 100 then the free goods quantity should be 4. Please post the outcome of your testing.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put 300 pc and the free goods were 6 pc and In delivery I changed the 300 pc to 100 pc but the free goods kept the same without changing

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your condition record VBN1

minimum qty 50

from 50

unit ea

are free goods 1

add ea

calculation type 1 pro rata

free goods exclusive

delivery indicator E

Maintain this combination for your material

when you create sales order for 100 two will be free

when you change this order qty in delivery to 50 free goods will become 1 unit

I tried this and got this correctly

Pls reply whether you have got it right

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working in the order but create the delivery and try to change the quantity the free goods quaintly should be changed but it doesnu2019

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing the quantity, save the delivery document, and then open the delivery document and check for the free goods quantity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

I changed the quantity and the free goods still the same and saved the document then reopened again I found the old free goods quantity not the quantity that proportional with the delivery quantity