Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM Split

bj_ubert
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

i have a question about CCM and SRM; we have one SRM system and one CCM, for the moment the content of CCM is controlled by one person for the whole company, but in the future we want to split this. One person for one company and their products and another person for another company. Are their possibilities to devide this role?

Greetz Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

It depends on how you intend that they will administer the products.

i.e. From an initial content perspective, I guess you can have specific users dealing with specific Suppliers and then ensure that they only update these supplier catalogs. However, from role maintenence or Badi influence etc, in the standard, there is nothing that can provide a total split like 'I can see this data in the CDC but not that data' ... if a user has the role /CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER he can see everything in the design center, if he has the role /CCM/CATALOG_APPROVER he can approve anything .... BUT .... he also has to be entered as an approver for the specific catalog even if the approver role is present ... so maybe you can work on that limit ... however, he can easily add himself as an approver to any catalog desired!!

Hope this helps somewhat.

Regards,

Jason