cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Service Entry Sheet Release Problem - Plant Not Considered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in Service Entry Sheet Release as it does not consider plant although it is maintained in Release Strategy.

I have created 1 Class for Service Entry Sheet Release.

This class contains 3 Characteristics, 1st for Plant, 2nd for Value of Services and 3rd for Purchasing Group.

Now the problem is that during the Entry Sheet Release, system does not consider the Plant in deciding the Release Strategy.

It considers the first Release Strategy found for Purchase Group and Value of Service combination, thus ignoring the Plant Characteristic.

Characteristic for Plant is having 'Released' Status

Please suggest what to do so that the Plant is also considered in Release Strategy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to include the purchase group in service entry sheet release strategy but system is not considering it.

Pl. let us know which table you have considered for purchase group character. We had considered EKKO table and Field EKGRP.

Regards

Kandre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charlie,

Thanks for your reply.

When I go to CL40N and check then system gives correct Release Strategy as it considers plant there.

But when actually the Entry Sheet is created/saved then system gives wrong release strategy as it does not consider Plant.

Let me tell you that my Release Strategies do contain common Purchase Groups but the Plants are different. So each Release Strategy is unique in this way.

But during Service Entry Sheet Creation system does not consider Plant in determining Release Strategy.

Please Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to CL30 and enter you service release class and class type 32

hit enter

here enter the value of your Po and system will determine which release strategy is determining

you will see morethan one release strategy here that means your release strategy config is overwritten with other release strategy

based on this correct oyur release strategy than it will work