cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating inspection for movement type 633

0 Kudos

Hi All...

Please clarify.....In our scenario..

client do consignment selling.. first he will move the stock from factory to party through sales order(Mvt type 631-cons lending), where we r doing PDI (10) insp. its working .......

But, when party sells the materials then we will create one more sales order with other order type and do goods issue using Mvt type 633- GI, cons. here againg system is creating a insp lot, becoz of 10 is activated in the material master.

I tried to deactivate QM for 633 but, system is not saving the data...

How to control the insp for the 633???

how to deal this scenario???

Please respond...

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

All of first let me know how are you treating the Party? As Customer or as separate Plant (C&F)?

And with what transaction you tried to deactivate QM?

- Try OMJJ

- Select the "Movement Type" check box only, Press Enter

- In the field "From", enter the movement type 633, Press Enter

- Double click on the Folder "Deactivate QM inspection / delivery category", And activate the check box "QM not Active".

- Save

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

v r considering party as customer only.. for the same v r raising two sales orders, one for lending and one for GI- consg, so thats why systme is generating the lot at both times..

I tried the way u suggested .. deactivated all the 633 mvt type settings in OMJJ, even though lot is getting generated..

How to deal with it???

Please respond ....

srini

Edited by: srinivas rapelly on Sep 18, 2008 10:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I hope there is no any misunderstanding or mis-communication here.

That check box must be "ticked" in OMJJ,

I mean ACTIVATED,

Ok there is other way also,,after you activate it from OMJJ, follow the below mentioned path,

SPRO->Quality Management->Quality Inspection->Inspection Lot Creation->Inspection for Goods Movements

Execute

go with the option "Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type" then the same field "QM not Active" is there, so again ACTIVATE the check box.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Hi shyam...

Thanx for Immd replies....

I tried the second option earlier itself... again i tried .. the result is same ..

Actually the problem is in the existing list there is no 633 mvt.. i tried to create new entry , but system is giving message " choose key from allowed name space",so its not getting saved.

Is there any relevancy for the stock related insp lot..Like mvt deactivation will work for stock related lots like that??? clear me...

Please tell is there any other way...

Any other config is reqd.. or from SD side any thing to do???

srini

Edited by: srinivas rapelly on Sep 19, 2008 7:31 AM