cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining with chartType:stacked_columns and chartType:lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a web dynpro application. I used a IGS, my chartType is stacked_columns.

I want to paint a line like chartType:lines

I need it for marking the max value on the y value.

Does it possible?

Thanke ahead,

Maya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

mixing chart types is possible by using different series customizing for your data series. E.g. define StackedColumns as the chart type in the global settings of the Chart Designer. Then create a new series customizing (right-click on series and call 'Add Series'), rename its ID to e.g. 'MyLineSeries' and change its chart type property accordingly.

Within your data you must make sure to use the same ID (as the customizing attribute) of your special data series.

As an alternative you could check if a value range of the value axis fits your needs. Just right-click on the entry ValueAxis-Line and choose 'Add Value Range'.

Regards, Kai

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maya,

AFAIK, it is not possible to combine different types of charts (lines and stacked_columns) in one business graphic.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt get ur question well.if u want to set the maximum value to be displayed u can set through the value axis property..

right click businessgraphiccontrol->chartdesigner->valueaxis.

Regards,

yashpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yashpal,

Sorry for being not enough clear.

I want that the maximum value will be painted like a line, then the user can see what is the maximum value.

So I need the line to describe it.

This value isn't const, and I don't know it in advance,

Just on runtime.

Some time I have a few maximum values depending on the Y valeu.

Hoping now I more clear.

Thanks,

Maya.