cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Key compatibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently ordered a product key for crystal reports xi. We were told by the sales department that this key would work for crystal reports 8. The key did not work for crystal reports 8. I have tried to contact support and they pointed me to this forum. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keth,

With above suggestion i would suggest you :

Please visit [http://www.businessobjects.com/forms/email/license] and fill the form and submit the form .

You would receive an Keycode on the email address that you will specify in this Form.

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get the further details regarding the license keys from CIC (customer Service).

CIC (Customer Interaction Center) Numbers

You can use Customer Interaction Center to submit support requests and service requests for problem messages and remote service postings.

Use the Customer Message Wizard to enter problem messages on SAP Service Marketplace. If you do not have online access, the relevant Support Center can create a message on your behalf.

Call the following number:

+49-6227-744969 (available worldwide)

Business Objects customers:

Contact information for Business Objects # new support telephone numbers, all numbers available 24 hours 7 days a week

Please revert in case of any further queries,

Regards,

Deepti Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith

I would suggest calling the Customer Service department; you can get the info from the following link:

http://www.businessobjects.com/company/contact_us/

Call your regional number. If they can't help you directly, they should be able to tell you who you need to contact to resolve your issue.

There is also a form you can fill out to request help.

Ensure you have all of your purchase information ready for them, ie: purchase order number, where you purchased the product, etc.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks

Soni