cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBMAS failed in target R/3 system - one entry is missing in VBUK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got an issue while sending a customer from one R/3 to another R/3 system using BD12.

The inbound IDoc in the receiving system got failed by stating " Entry 0050001076 does not exist in VBUK - check your entry ", means one entry is missing in the table. VBUK table is holding data of sales documents, i sent the customer alone from the source system but i am not sure why this sales documents involved in that IDoc. I couldn't find the segment for the error data in the IDoc too. looks weird for me.

Please let me know your idea on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Regards

Lakshman.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksman,

Looking to your error it seems that the receiving system is failing the inbound IDOC as it might be configured to accept the sales documents informations though it is not maintained in your IDOC.Check your SPRO settings.

Also check for the record values of the customers that you are trying to post.There can be a possiblity that you are posting the record for which the sales related information is already maintained. In that case you might get this error.Check for that particular record in the receving system.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Answers (0)