DEBMAS failed in target R/3 system - one entry is missing in VBUK.
I have got an issue while sending a customer from one R/3 to another R/3 system using BD12.
The inbound IDoc in the receiving system got failed by stating " Entry 0050001076 does not exist in VBUK - check your entry ", means one entry is missing in the table. VBUK table is holding data of sales documents, i sent the customer alone from the source system but i am not sure why this sales documents involved in that IDoc. I couldn't find the segment for the error data in the IDoc too. looks weird for me.
Please let me know your idea on how to resolve this issue.