cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to smartforms and need some help regarding font size management while printing table contents. I am passing an internal table(not of a standard table but created a se11 structure) with 9 fields and managed to post it in form. I created a style with different character formats and its showing up the list of character formats. But I am unable to select it and it's not picking it up when I am trying to select one from the list. I am using the smart style previously created. This is just happening while printing the contents from internal table. For others I can manage the font size from the list. Is there anything I missed.Can somebody help me with this.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this,

give the smartstyle name in the output options of the row type / text node under the cell node... and select the desired paragraph format or character format

regards

padma

Edited by: Padmavathi Palli on Sep 17, 2008 2:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Tried that too.. Didn't work. Is it because its an internal table data??? that too customised( I mean created as a structure).

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That should not be the problem... just check if you have selected the desired formatting ( paragraph / character)

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked that too!! It's strange that's working for header but not for item lines. Anyway thanks for your time.

Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply the smartstyles to the table node... if not try to apply the smartstyles for row that is used to display item details ....

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and suggestions.

Regards,

Kiran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself