cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding table issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please can any one tell me whether i can put particular cells of the table (MAIN AREA-cell 2 cell3 cell4) inside the loop.

what i am doing is : i am looping table with header data and inside that i want to loop 3 particular coloumns of the table with item data(item loop inside header loop). i hope u understand.

Thanks and regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

my main window is having 2 header details and 4 item details.if i take 2 line types it will print in two different rows .i want to print 2 header details first and for these details i want to print corresponding item details.like below

address1 customer1 vbeln1 ponr1 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln1 ponr2 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr1 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr2 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr3 kwmeng zmeng netwr

-

subtotal

-

address2 customer2 vbeln1 ponr1 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln1 ponr2 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr1 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr2 kwmeng zmeng netwr

vbeln2 ponr3 kwmeng zmeng netwr

-

subtotal

-

so on.

Thanks and regards,

gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a loop inside the cell for the line type you are already using.. that is possible and u can loop them for these 3 fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this...

In your table node... in table tab -> you have details button...

set the horizontal allignment of the inner table to the required position (check your outer table width and set it accordingly).

regards

padma

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

probelm solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

yes i think you have to again create a LOOP for item data.

Hope you have mentioned the HEADER table name in the TABLES node.

below that create a node for LOOP and mention the items table.

Regards,

Vikki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You need to create a loop (item) under loop(header)

In the conditions tab of the inner loop (Item) specify the condition key field...

You can do the same with tables also... create table node under table node

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

i am using table node to loop header table and in the main area i am keeping three to four fields in the same cell(KWMENG ZMENG NETPR... ) and i am keeping this cell in item loop(LOOP NODE) inside table.

but there is printing mismatch between header and item data(as there is 3 to 4 fields in same text or cell.).

what i want to do is i want to keep these three fields(KWMENG ZMENG NETPR) in separate cells and loop these three cells separately in side the table .I hope u guys understand.

Thanks and regards,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create two separate line types... and assign one for header details (line type with number of cells for header fields )and one for item details table (line type has three cells to display the item details).

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using table control to loop your data? Because table control does the same thing. If this is not what you want then please explain it more elaborately.