cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_COPY_BADI implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to define filter value for crm_copy_badi.

Need to implement it for copying some field values from parent opportunity transaction to the follow up opportunity transaction.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidushi,

In the BADI Display Definition screen,click on the Filter Value menu and choose create, give the implementation name and and copy routine name.

Now implement the method you want.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am not able to create a copy routine .

How to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO find Copying Control for Business Transactions.Here in this catalog you have "Badi:Enhancements for copying control".

here you can create it.

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radek

Thanks

i have created an implementation for crm_copy_badi with a copy routine name as 9oppt

now i want this badi implementation to be called when i create follow up opportunity from an already existing opportunity. would it be called ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be called if you point 9oppt in SPRO in definition of copying between these two types of documents and if you define a filter in BADI = 9oppt.

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

steps i followed:

1. in define copying control for transaction type I define src CXOP tagt ACCP(activity partner) copying routine as 9oppt.

2. in BADI implementation filter is 9oppt.

now putting a break point in method ORDERADM_H and checking in GUI from oppt to act. partner

even then badi impl. not called.

what may be wrong in this approach?

thanks

vidushi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is badi active?

are CXOP ACCP trancation types that you use in follow up? are these opportunities both?

try to put bpoint in OPPORT_H method (not all methods are used in each follow up type).

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes badi is active

cxop is oppt and accp is business activity(testing for it as oppt is not available in the current system)...

putting brk pt in opport_h and activity_i

stiil not called.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this badi works usually when making followup between the same business objects eg 2 opportunities or 2 activities.

you should create follow up between oppt and oppt.

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i'l try this b/w same transactions tomorrow.

can CRM_DOC_FLOW BADI solve this purpose?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know this badi

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur replies, was able to define filter for the badi as suggested.

Answers (0)