cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem we encounter is that in the consignment issue order which is created by reference to fill-up order, every time issue order will set the quantity of the material to be the quantity in referred fill-up order. For example, if fill-up order has 100 unit of material X, and then system will set the quantity of material X in issue order to be 100 either.

But there is a situation that in the first issue order, we have consumed 10 unit of material X. In this case, in the second issue order, we want to have the quantity of material X to be default as 90 units (100 - 10 = 90 units).

Is there any User exit or BADI or whatever way to help me to calculate the remained quantity automatically in issue order?

give me some solutions for this issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahi

The standard fillup process is you should create consignment issue referencing F8 proforma document and not fillup order.

Consignment issue is nothing but, you are creating sale order for the items to be pulled out from warehouse. Having said this, you are moving the stocks from Unrestricted to Customer consignment via F8 document and the issue order should be created in reference to proforma document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The completion rule is relevant for contracts.

Though you have made an initial issue of 10 units the system is still showing 100 (full consignment fillup quantity). Pl check whether it is allowing you to to do the PGI. I doubt it will not allow you to do the Issue for the entire 100 quantity since there is only 90 in the special stock. The system should throw an error stating that only 90 quantity is available for issue. Pl check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try with "Completion rule" at item category level and If you want the system to apply the completion rule, you must first select the Update document flow field in document flow control in SD Customizing using the following menu path: Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain copy control for sales documents --> Copy control: Sales document to sales document (at item level).

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

In complition rule what shoud i maintain to process my senario.My issue is with ref to consignment fillup order we create the issue order ,. For example, if fill-up order has 100 unit of material X, and then system will set the quantity of material X in issue order to be 100 either.

But there is a situation that in the first issue order, we have consumed 10 unit of material X. In this case, in the second issue order, we want to have the quantity of material X to be default as 90 units (100 - 10 = 90 units).

A Item is completed with the first reference

B Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced

C Item is completed after the target qty is fully referenced

D Item is referenced via contract release

E Item is completed after full target value is referenced.

Pls help me on this issue.

Thanks& Regards

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

As per ur qustion u can use B( Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced)

If you want the system to apply the completion rule, you must first select the Update document flow field in document flow control in SD Customizing using the following menu path: Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain copy control for sales documents --> Copy control: Sales document to sales document (at item level).

i hope it will help full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y