cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freight charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1) may i know if standard freight cost is added in condition tab during PO creation, which means the incoterm is FOB, correct?

2) the real freight cost will be paid during MIRO when the real invoice received from freight forwarder. May i know what is the use of the freight cost condition type in ME21N?

3) the standard freight cost will not affect the PO value in ME21N as the standard freight cost value is independent from PO value, correct?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can ask the costing person in the company there are different std freight prices depends upon matl, costing person will provide the details.

Pandari

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) may i know if standard freight cost is added in condition tab during PO creation, which means the incoterm is FOB, correct?

The inco terms is FOB if it is through shipt other wise FOR if through road/rail .Waht ever may be the inco terms if the material is frieght payble you can add the freight condition in PO.

2) the real freight cost will be paid during MIRO when the real invoice received from freight forwarder. May i know what is the use of the freight cost condition type in ME21N?

The freight cost unless added in PO will not reflect in GR and if added in PO will appear as planned delivery cost in MIRO .Otherwise you have to add it as unplanned del cost in MIRO.The real freight cost can be paid in MIRO by adjusting the delivery cost value to actual.

3) the standard freight cost will not affect the PO value in ME21N as the standard freight cost value is independent from PO value, correct?

The freight cost will be added in the PO total value in the condition tab but will not affect the release value if the PO is attracted to release strategy.

Dhruba