cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find adapter engine runtime/error logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Wheere can I find the complete (i.e. not only the details of a message delivery via the runtime workbench ) error/runtime logs of the AFW engine?

Im having some problems with the file/FTP adapter and would like to take a closer look of the logs generated by the adapter.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>m having some problems with the file/FTP adapter and >>uld like to take a closer look of the logs generated by >>e adapter.

Using Visual adminsitrator you can view detailed logs of various components. IN VA->server->services you will find log cnfiguration, which lets u to change logging more of the components of interest from error to debug.

for better trouble shoting of problems set the logging mode to debug.

test ur scenarios and in log viewer you should be able to see the detailed log.

cheers,

Naveen

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://xiserver:50000/rep/start/index.jsp

->RunTimeWorkBench->MessageMonitoring->

Choose <AdapterEngine> from Messages from Component combobox

Click Display button

Rgds

Chemmanz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chemmanz.

But as said before in my question, Im looking specifically for the complete error logs in the adapter engine not the trace showed in the RWB.

Tnx,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also intrested to find complete error logs, as also experiencing problems with File/FTP adapter, polling an unix FTP server. But not picking up any file.

On 2 other ftp servers(1 running on Windows, 1 running on Linux) there is no problem with polling.

And i'm also looking for the complete trace/error log files.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may you looking for the logs provide by Visual Administrator?!

following blog describe how to use it:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/07/xi-why-dont-start-searching-for-all-errors-from-one-place

I used it very often.

Hope this helps

Matt