cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COR6 Get reservation details - entering materials inot material overview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a user deletes a line from the material overview screen and then manually adds the material back in, is there a way to get the reservation details back into the material overview screen, these appear to be fields not open for input.

We have a program that replicates COR6 and removes all lines that have batches and then puts the material back in and the correct quantity.

This gets us round SAP trying to be clever and splitting the proportion of the backflushed quantity across both batches

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with T.code : MB23

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the reservation in MB23, thats not the problem.

If I go into COR6 and remove the materials from the Goods Movements screen and add a material back in I cannot add the reservation data, this is what I'm trying to do.

Thanks

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

That is ok.

If you remove Material in COR6/COR6N/CO11N form Good Movement screen in that case Order Reservation will not change.If you want to update the order reservation then you have to do change in Process / Production order itself.

See COR6/COR6N/CO11N/MB1A/MIGO/COIK/MB26 are transaction from where you are going to issue the material against requisition or reservation.So if you remove the material or change the qty in that case only status of Order reservation is changed like tick against Final issue is not update in case of material is removed during issue.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is going anywhere, I know how to issue against a reservation, my question is round the goods movement screen of COR6, when you enter a material in this screen it doesn;t appear as though you can add the reservation.

The step I'm trying to do in the goods movement screen is :-

Remove the line for a material.

The add it back in again (with the reservation), if you add manually there is no ability to get to the reservation fields.