cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-IDI integration to external LIMS system - missing lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured a ECC6 QM module to integrate with an external Laboratory LIMS system via the QM-IDI interface. Inspection lots are downloaded into the LIMS system, via the use of CPIC/Communications user, processed and usage decisions are posted back to ECC6. There have been two occasions where a number of inspection lots have disappeared from the list available for download to the external LIMS system while remaining in the QIWL table. On both occasions the CPIC user seemed to update all of these (disappeared) inspection lots simultaneously. (Obviously the inspection lots stille exist in SAP) The CPIC user can only be used from the external LIMS system. Also there is no background job in SAP that uses the CPIC users login details. I would welcome any assistance in uncovering the root cause if why a communications user is simultaneously updating inspection lots, even though they have not been downloaded to the external system, with the net result of the specific lots not being available in the download list for the external LIMS system.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Edited by: Gary McSherry on Sep 17, 2008 11:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary McSherry,

1.) Check lot stsus, Bcz cancel lot as well as CRTD status lots are not poosible to downloaded in LIMS, Bcz of the status.

2.) Check the auto scheduling programe in LIMS whether it is properly woking or not.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of the inspection lots that are missing had the correct status i.e. REL ,,, When they go missing they seem to have their status updated to INSP RREC by the LIMS download program, almost as if they have had results recorded against them.

Regards,

Gary

Answers (0)