Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP & SAP

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My objective is : when there is new employee created in SAP HR ,we have to Update the LDAP/Active Direactory with the new data.....and create the mail account automatically...in exchange server..

Currently i m gettiing the sap data and creating the new entry in LDAP/Active Directory..

now ,i want to genarate the mail Account in exchange server automatically....thats wht i m looking for...

i got to know that thru LDAP/AD we can create Mail account Automatically....but i dont knw how...

another way is to create an entry in Exchange server thru SAP,that will create an entry automatically in LDAP/AD server...this is fully Reverse of wt i m doing ...

so Anyone..can suggest me wt to do n how to do that...

help me...

i worked on first senario bt stuck up with automatically mail account creation..

Plz help me...

we have MS 2003 server for LDAP/AD and 2007 exchange server..

thnx

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think SAP support Exchange 2007..

have you created client(thick or thin) for your outlook in portal.

Because recently i wanted my user to view their Inbox in portal..which is possible thru OWA..i.e from collaboration.

But was not able to..i rasied an OSS to SAP they replied that they currently only support Exchange 2000.

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so we cant integrate SAP with Exchnage server 2007....

is that wt you are trying to say jigar oza .....rit???

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes....

But you can still ask SAP about this..

refer following link..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/7a/ec015c8446d447a83776d40f31c84f/content.htm

here it say's only about Exchange 2000 or 2003..

points if helpful!!!!!

Regards,

Jigar Oza

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok if this cant happen then....

lets go with wt i m doing....

i m creating entries in LDAP/AD thru SAP...using FMs....

after that how can i trigger the creation of Mail account in Exchange server...

as LDAP/AD & Exchange /Mail server are connected to eachother....so how can i trigger a mail account creation thru LDAP/AD in Exchange/Mail Server......

PLz help..i have stuck here only...

no progress.....

Answers (0)