cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide item cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user want to hide item cost field in Item Master Data.

However, as we uncheck "Company Details -> Basic Initialization -> Manage item cost per warehouse", the item cost is not displayed inside the table in Item Master Data -> Inventory Data tab. It's displayed outside the table in the Inventory Data tab. Therefore we are not able to use the "form setting" to hide it.

Anyone have any idea how to hide the item cost field outside the table in Inventory Master data?

Thanks,

sianghing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems that you use standard cost. If yes, you could not hide it except using SDK code or UI API Addon. I am testing your issue in the SAP B1 2005A SP01 PL48

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. However, they are not using standard cost. They are using Moving average cost for every items, but it's not calculated by warehouse. See my first posting for the setting we made.

I tried: in the authorization setting -> inventory -> price list -> "price in the price list: %s, will be up" configured as "no authorization". It works (item cost displayed as *** in the item master) but SAP inventory reports e.g. inventory status report cannot be run after configuring this.

Understand it can be masked off using SDK Add-on. Any idea of doing it without running additional add-on?

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Authorization is linked to a few things other than just pricelists. Therefore it would be hard to have one work without the other.

You probably have to go the SDK route for this

Answers (0)