cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check during Production Order (controlling side) change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we run our COMAC run over all production order, but due the fact some controlling user is performing at the same time some settlement activity the job scheduled goes in DUMP and block all the chain of ATP scheduled for all Work Center, instead of provide an easy message log that advice the order processed bt the user has not taken into account?

there is something that is wrongly set up?

Regards.

Gianluca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the problem is that the job runs during the night but, I think is not possible that the availability check goes in dump when an order is change.

Ex I made CO02 and open the order then I run COMAC and the result is: error Message no. C2302.

I though that the ATP just continue to process the other order and skipped the once in change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you think night also You open the order? Just see that schedule the AV check in such a way that you can do Co02 alter by fiving the message as i mentioned before

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right I found a NOTE OSS 540352, that should solve the issue, unfortunately I am working on a plant to the pposite side of the world.

Many thanks for the support

gg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It depends on when your background job started..if the background job is started before CO settlement, then system will give error in settlement. If the ATP checking background job has started after CO people started settlement, then you will have this problem.

Hence to resolve the problem two possible solutions.

1. You send a message through basis that Production order job will be starting from this time to this time and hence dodnot run settlement...hence system will give the message to all users.

2. Schedule the activity in the night when no one uses the system.

Pl come back if required.